Monday, July 1, 2013

What this is all about...

I admit, I love fast food.  Burgers, fries, shakes love it!  What I hate is lack of  consistency among fast food chains.  For example, my cheeseburger should taste the same at ABC Store in any part of the US, but that is not the case.  I should, at the very least, get cordial customer service, but that is not the case.  The establishment should be clean, but that is not the case.

So this is where we correct them.  I have learned from experience that when you call home office, you get the "it is a franchise" song and dance.  So I guess the only way to get things corrected is to go pubic and hit the old pocketbook.  So let's do it.  Let me start.

McDonalds @ Sunset Road and I-77 Charlotte, NC:  Ordered Egg White Delight (which is normally delicious).  This one was not.  It had obviously sat around for some time and was "nuked" when I ordered it.  The edges of the muffin were rock hard.  This was a drive-through order. 

McDonalds @ Mt. Holly Huntersville Rd and Highway 16  Charlotte, NC:  Food is always fresh, service is superior, store is spotless.  However, it must be noted that this store is located next to a Chick-Fil-A (the gold standard in quality and service) so this will always force a store to up their game. 

I want your contributions.  Use that cell phone camera.  Email your photos, stories to fstfdnazi@gmail.com

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I can't wait to vent over some of these places. Glad there is a public place now where I can let it all out.

    ReplyDelete